- Building new, modern electricity distribution grid components, which will allow the connection of new customers to the grid, replace or reinforce previous components and assure a more stable and less interrupted electricity supply to each customer.
- Replacing old components with new ones in order to achieve an improvement in supply.
- Rolling-out Advanced Metering Infrastructure (Smart Metering) based on Power Line Communication (PLC) technology that will allow:
- Remote operation of MV and LV meters including reading, connection and disconnection.
- Matching consumption with generation.
- Making diagnosis of power quality problems.
|PLANNING & DESIGN|
|OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE|
|CONSTRUCTION & AMI|
|METER READING & BILL COLLECTION|
|NON-TECHNICAL LOSSES REDUCTION|