Understand Your Bill Payment Options New Customers / Start Services Existing Customers / Stop Or Move Services
- If the collector does not reach you at home on the date of the scheduled 2nd visit, he will leave a warning note.
- You should only pay the amount stated on the bill, no additional charges apply!
- After this warning, you can still pay your bill by either contacting the collector to agree on a time and date to settle the bill, or going to the nearest BUS office and settling the bill there.
- If the bill is not paid before the stated or agreed upon date, there is a high risk of being disconnected from your electricity supply.
- In case you cannot pay your bill immediately, please visit the nearest BUS office and you may be able to agree on an alternative payment installment schedule.
- NB: Exception related to map. For Antelias division, payment of bills is done at Butec Head Office in Mkalles.